Pimple can leave marks after it’s healed. It’s easier to remove pimple than the mark itself. Thus, you need to carefully choose pimple mark removal products. Actually, you can try home remedies if the marks or scars are mild. If the scars are severe then you might as well taking a specific products to help you even out the skin from the pimple scars. Besides, controlling the pimples should be done so the marks won’t increase by the time.
Tips to choose pimple marks removal products
Surely there are so many products out there claiming to provide fast and great result in improving pimple marks. So here are some consideration before choosing products for your pimple scars:
- Identify the ingredients – Natural ingredients-based products of course are preferrable than chemical ones. Natural ingredients have lack of chance in giving side effect which harm the skin. Thus, if there are too many chemical ingredients on the products, you need to be cautious.
- Know your skin type – As mentioned above that each person has different skin type. Oily, prone acne, sensitive, dry, or combination are example of skin type. In addition, there are other skin problems which need to be put in consideration in product choice for pimple marks removal. For example, skin condition like Rosacea is more sensitive which is highly advised to not taking skin products carelessly since it can trigger to breakout or inflammation.
- Type of products – Pimple marks removal products are varied. There are creams, gel, serum, mask, etc. For intense maintenance, cream or gel products are recommended. These are also suitable for sever pimple marks so the process of healing will be faster. Meanwhile, pimple marks removal mask is preferrable for those who have mild scars from pimple. So removing the scars using mask product can be done once or twice a week, different from gel or cream which need to be used everyday. For long maintenance of your skin, serum is recommended as it provides long-term result.
- Look for the price – Beauty products are expensive lately but it doesn’t mean you can’t be beautiful. For pimple mark removal products, it’s fine to look for the cheap one but make sure that the product is safe to use and there is no risk to harm your skin in the future. It’s common to get scammed for beauty products. If you hesitate whether the products you are going to purchase is worth it or not, then go for the products with high-brand value.
- Ask dermatologist – If you don’t have any idea at all about where to start and what to choose about the products that will remove your pimple scars, just consult with dermatologist. They will examine what type of skin that you have, recent condition, and decide what products that will give you the best result.
How to prevent pimple marks?
Better safe than sorry. Actually, pimple marks can be prevented as long as you know how to do it. Here are the tips to avoid having severe marks after pimple breaks:
- When pimple appear, don’t use your hand to touch it carelessly especially when you don’t know whether your hand is clean or not. It will make pimple grow bigger. The bigger the pimple, the worse the scars will be left after it heals.
- Wash your face regularly twice a day to make sure that the bacteria in the pimple doesn’t grow and make it worse. Choose the product that suits your skin.
- Don’t break the pimple on purpose. You can take medication for the pimple such as cream or gel. However, make sure that the pimple burst out itself and don’t pinch or break it with your hand since the scars will be getting worse.
Having pimple marks on your skin can be quite embarassing that you will do anything to remove them. However, you need to choose pimple mark removal products carefully to get the right one. There are many over-the counter- products that you may end up choosing one of them carelessly. However, the right thing is to choose based on the tips above to help you find the best product easier.
Read More: Remove Pimple Mаrkѕ оn thе Fасе Ovеrnіght