Pimple is one of the most persistent skin problems as it easily keeps coming back. Besides, the marks left after it disappear also emerges another problem which affect your complexion.
You must efficient pimple marks removal tips in order to even out the tone of your skin. Pimple cause inflammation on the skin. Once the inflammation disappear or heals, there is dark spot left. Pimple marks can disappear by itself within weeks or months.
However, letting it ruin your complexion is just not right especiallu when you know that you can fasten the process.
Effective marks removal tips
Basically, there are two methods you can do to remove the marks. First, you choose medical procedure involving high technology tools such as laser therapy which is highly cost. Second, you choose home remedies using natural ingredients around you and do it regularly.
It’s cheap but requires more patience as the result cannot be as fast as medical procedure is. Here are some tips to remove your pimple marks using natural remedies:
- Honey is one of the best natural ingredients as it can be used for various purpose. It can be used for health and beauty purpose. It contains anti-bacterial agent which can prevent pimple to come back. It also helps moisturizing the skin and smoothing the texture. Thus, it’s good to help reducing pimple marks. Just apply some honey using a cotton bud to the affected area. Next, leave it stay there for about 15 minutes. Then, wash your skin using cold water dan dry it gently by dabbing it using soft towel. You can repeat this routine three times a week.
- Apple vinegar contains vitamin C and antioxidant. So this is an effective pimple marks removal tips since it helps to lighten the darks spots caused by pimple or acnes. However, since it’s so acid, your skin may not be able to tolerate it easily. Thus, don’t use the vinegar only, instead mix it with water before use. To remove the pimple marks, add 95 ml clean water to 5 ml apple vinegar. Mix them well and apply it to the area where the marks are. Leave it on the skin until it’s dry or for about 20 minutes. Rinse the skin with lukewarm water to neutrelize the pH of your skin. If your skin can stand the vinegar, you can do this routine before going to bed and leave it overnight. You can rinse your skin the next morning.
- The next pimple marks removal tips is to use papaya. The enzym in the papaya helps removing dead cell skin effectively. It also good for soothing inflammation and lightening pimple marks. To use it as home remedies, peel the papaya and wash the flesh thoroughly. Then, crush it until it becomes paste. Apply papaya paste to your skin to the affected area or the entire area of your face. Leave it for about 15 minutes and wash your face with lukewarm water thoroughly.
- Sugar can be used as natural peeler for your skin. It can help removing dead cell skin. Thus, it has also ability to remove pimple marks. You can mix one spoonful of sugar with one spoonful of olive oil. Mix them well until they becomes paste. Then, apply it on your face then gently massage your skin. Next, leave it for about 5 minutes then wash your skin with fresh water. Repeat this routine once or twice a week.
- Next pimple marks removal tips is to use ice cube which can help soothing skin from inflammation. Pimple marks can be in a form of swollen or redden skin. Thus, ice cube is the solution for it. You can wrap some ice cubes in a towel then press it to where the marks are. You can stop when you feel numb. Instead of using plain water to make ice cubes, you can mix it with brewed tea, lemon juice, or cucumber slice. Thus, it will fold up the results better.
Treating your skin well can help you to prevent the pimple to appear again. It’s important since removing a single pimple mark is hard indeed. You may try the pimple marks removal tips above if you have difficulties in getting rid of the marks left by pimple or acnes.