If you happen to experience the struggle of removing pimple marks or scars, you may be interested to try simple yet effective pimple marks removal remedies instead of chemical products. Having blemish-free skin is hard to achieve especially when you have acne-prone skin. Lots of people choose chemical products to remove the marks in an instant. However, there is a backlash, a bunch of side-effects. Therefore, it’s safe to say that home remedies offer the same solution in safer way even though in slower result.
Pimple marks removal remedies
There are many natural ingredients around you that you can choose as home remedies for your pimple marks. Here is the list:
Well, this infamous household item is found to be useful for medical and beauty purpose though. It has the ability to heal the scares caused by acne or pimple. The sodium bicarbonate contained crystals in baking soda can be used as exfoliator. Thus, you can use it as natural cleansing scrub to remove dead skin cells and regenerate new cells. Therefore, the pimple marks will soon disappear.
- Prepare two teaspoon of baking soda
- Mix it with clean water until it become paste
- Apply the mixture onto your skin and gently massage
- Leave the mixture on your skin for 3-5 minutes
- Wash your face using lukewarm water.
Aloe vera has been famous for its ability to improve skin’s health and can be used as pimple marks removal remedies. It’s the source of vitamins and natural moisturizer. If you have your own fresh organic aloe vera then it’s a good news. You can use it to remove pimple marks or acne scars. There are many aloe vera-based gel sold in drug store or convenient store. However, none better than the fresh one, potted in your backyard.
- Pick one or two aloe vera leaves
- Remove the torns of each side of the leaves then wash them
- Break off the leaves and peel them away
- Take the gel around the flesh of aloe vera then apply it to your skin
- Massage gently while applying the gel so it’s absorbed perfectly
- Leave it on your skin for about 20-30 minutes
- Wash your skin off using fresh water.
This sour fruit is source of vitamin C and antioxidant which is great for skin and effective as pimple marks removal remedies. Lemon contains natural alpha-hydroxy acid or AHA which helps to lighten dark spot as well as pimple marks. It has also ability to revitalize your skin.
- Squeeze lemon to get the juice
- Use cotton bud to dab the juice on your pimple scars
- If it stings to your skin, mix the juice with water
- Gently apply the juice to pimple scars
- Leave it until it’s dry or for about 20 minutes
- Rinse your skin thoroughly using cool water
If you have over-the -counter vitamin E in form of soft gel-capsule, you can take it to your daily use to promote healthy skin as well as pimple marks removal remedies. In addition, you can use the the content of the soft gel-capsule to remove pimple marks.
- Simple break vitamin E soft gel-capsule
- Take out the contents
- Apply the contents to your pimple scars
- Leave it on your skin overnight
- Wash off your skin in the next morning
- You can also mix it with your daily moisturizer and apply it to your skin.
Rose hip seed oil
This oil promotes healthy skin at its finest. It contains vitamin A, fatty acid, and transretinoid acid which are great for skin includes removing pimple marks or scars. It’s even better to choose the organic ones if you want to use it for your pimple marks removal remedy. Just gently apply the oil to pimple marks for daily moisturizer. You can apply it once or twice a day.
In order to get better result and significant change to pimple marks you have on your skin, make sure to do the remedies in routine. That’s information about pimple marks removal remedies that you can try at home without worrying about the side effect cause there is none.
Read More: Discover Ways To Stop Future Acne Outbreaks
Read More: Serious Skin Care For Acne-Prone Skin