Getting rid of pimple indeed requires lots of hardwork. Then, you can jysr sigh freely even after removing the pimple since the scars and marks still exist. You might as well using pimple marks removal cream to treat your skin. There are countless over-the counter products for removing pimple scars.
Or, you can also try using natural remedies such as lemon, tomato, etc. The lesions from healed acne are quite hard to handle and it takes long time to disappear entirely especially when you got big and swollen pimples. The scars will be more noticeable.
How to choose pimple marks removal cream
Having your skin to its former clarity is possible after you get rid of the pimple. The marks left behind can be handled with cream. However, the countless products might put you in desperation since you have no idea what to choose and what the best for your skin. So here are the tips to choose the right cream to remove your pimple scars:
- Consider the type of your skin – Everyone has different type of skin. You need to know what type of skin that you have whether it’s oily, dry, sensitive, or acne-prone skin. Thus, there is no need to follow others since it may not provide the same result as you expected. It is also possible that your skin is more sensitive than other’s so you can just take random cream and apply it to your skin. You may end up having worse skin. Therefore, always take consideration about the type of skin. And if you have trouble to identify it, you can ask professional dermatologist for help.
- Choose pimple marks removal cream with natural ingredients – Natural ingredients keep you safe from unwanted side effect like stinging, burning, or itchy skin. Not all skin type can tolerate chemical ingredients. Meanwhile, naturals ones usually get along with any type of skin. They are not harmful for the skin. You may have thought aboung purchasing chemical products to remove your pimple marks. However, it’s not always working for everyone. Stay to the nature is the best indeed.
- Avoid cream promising an overnight result – The advertisements are going wild. There are many pimple marks removal cream products which claim to provide significant result overnight. This must be a sign or warning instead. If the cream really provide significant results in removing the marks overnight than what could the ingredients be. It must be chemical ingredients in such a high dosage to multiply its effectivity. However, this thing make the skin worse instead. You skin may end up thinner time to time and irritated. Thus, choose the cream providing reasonable result so that your skin won’t be at risk.
- Ask dermatologist for prescription if there is a certain cream that you look for and kind of want to use it. For example, there is a cream called tretinoin which is infamous for removing pimple marks. However, this cream can be purchased only if you have the prescription. Tretinoin itself helps you to get the right skin tone. This type of cream cannot be purchased randomly. Don’t try to purchase it yourself since you need the right cautions and stuffs. If you use it under your dermatologist’s prescription then you’ll be in controlled. You skin will also get better.
- Quality over quantity – There are so many pimple marks removal cream out there you can buy started from the cheaper to the more expensive ones. Frankly speaking, it’s always wise to choose quality over quantity. It doesn’t mean you need to buy only the most expensive products. However, choose products with reasonable price so you won’t get disappointed to the quality. Don’t get swayed easily to cheap products since it can be a trap. Instead, choose cream with reputable and trusted brand.
Having pimple marks on your skin, especially face, is quite a big deal because it decrease your confidence. You may start wondering that pimple marks removal creams are the best solution. However, you need to take some considerations as told above to avoid your from worsening your skin condition. Be selective and thorough choosing the cream thatw ill help you removing the marks without harmful side effect.