Pimple marks make your skin tone uneven since you can notice the dark spots around. Blemish-free skin is everyone’s wish so having pimple marks is just so irritating. For those who are suffering from acne-prone skin must be familiarized themselves with pimple marks removal best cream in order to maintain healthy and even-toned skin.
It is not an easy thing to do though, since pimple marks are quite persistent to remove. It take weeks to months until they fade. That’s what make people so desperate to find the best cream.
Consideration in choosing pimple marks removal best cream
Surely there are so many over-the-counter products for removing pimple marks or acne scars. Every product comes in different size, ingredient, and substance. It makes you dizzy just to choose which one of them is the right one for you. To help you choose easier, here are what to consider before purchasing the best cream for removing your persistent pimple marks:
- Choose acne and pimple cream for the base. You have lots of pimple marks on your skin, it means that your skin is acne-prone. Thus, you need to have the right basic. Choose acne which is for acne or pimple-prone skin to prevent more pimple developing on your skin. The more pimple you have, the more marks left. It means, the more difficult to get rid of the marks. Thus, make your starting point by choosing skin maintenance products specifically for acne-prone skin.
- Consider your type of skin in purchasing pimple marks removal best cream . There is no use to follow others when it comes to medication or maintenance. Your skin must be different than other’s so what people use may not be suitable for your skin condition. The reason your pimple outbreaks can be different too, that’s why choosing the right product is just like finding your soulmate.
- Consider the severity of pimple marks you’ve been struggling with. Pimple may leave scars, at the worst, and marks, at mild level. If you have scars instead of light marks then you need more than lightening cream. Meanwhile, you can go for brightening products to reduce discoloration caused by pimple marks on your skin. When your skin have pimple scars, you may need to undergo medical procedure such as laser therapy to heal the skin, instead of rely on to cream only.
- Consider the ingredients of the cream that you’re going to purchase. Your skin is your lifetime investment so you can’t risk your skin’s health by choosing random cream. Removing pimple marks quickly is important but your skin’s health is far more important than that. It is advisable that you choose natural ingredients-based cream to remove pimple marks instead of chemical-based cream. Natural ingredients-based cream have less or no side effect so it won’t harm your skin.
- Consider talk to your dermatologist to find pimple marks removal best cream . If you are unsure to choose the right cream, it’s better to consult with your dermatologist rather than just pick pimple marks removal cream randomly from the counter. By consulting with dermatologist, you will figure out what type of skin that you have, what the best solution for your pimple marks is, etc. If it’s necessary, your dermatologist will give prescription for treating your pimple marks properly under their supervision. Thus, you’re under control on what cream that you can use and the period of cream usage as well.
- Avoid cream containing harmful properties such as hydroquinone. Actually, hydroquinone can be used to treat discoloration. However, it can be used in very limit dosage and it’s not for prolonged-use. It is because hydroquinone has side effect in turning your tone skin to grey if you use it for prolonged-period. Dermatologist prefer retinoid instead of hydroquinone to treat pimple marks. Retinoid helps to turn over skin cells fastly.
When you’re agonizing to choose the best cream to remove your pimple marks, just consider the things mentioned above. Then, you can sort out what kind of cream that will help you removing the persistent pimple marks. Aside from using pimple marks removal best cream , it’s strongly recommended to find the root of your skin problem. Thus, you can change your diet or lifestyle to promotes healthier skin free from pimple.
Read More: Tricks To Treat Acne That Are Successful (2)